WHEN YOU SEE OR HEAR THESE WORDS, IT IS TIME TO GET MOVING. CAN YOU
UNSCRAMBLE THE LETTERS TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE?
- Protect playful pets, provide and shelter in hot weather.
- Fix faulty wires to prevent and keep family free from danger.
- Avoid during a hail storm or windy weather.
- Twisty touch down in Texas, toppling trees and tumbling trains.
- Avoid getting various viruses by getting , covering coughs and washing your hands.
- Common cleaners should be kept away from kids.
- Sally helps solve the situation by knowing the of heatstroke.